Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69mach1t5

What do you think?

Should a website for 1969 mach1 registry be made?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should a website for 1969 mach1 registry be made?

I know there are some with Mach1s here on 69stang.com.And i have been trying to find a Mach1 registry for just 1969, and havent been successful, So i am considering making one,Do you feel it will interfere with this site? I want to make one but do not want a conflict of some interest.

It will be for all engine models,not just 428 or 390 like ive found,Seems small blocks dont get the attention they deserve,As i feel the coupe and convertables and gt dont get there reconation they deserve either

I cant find ANY 1969 Mach1 registry at all. Ive seen GT registries, 428 registries and 428 CJ regies, But no Mach1, unless we can make a registry on this website? That would be alot nicer since i wont have to learn how to make websites, lmao

It wouldnt interfere with this site at all. I think there is a site for 1970 mach 1's? Yes here it is: http://www.homestead.com/1970mach1/home.html

I think its a good idea but understand there is alot of work involved. And you need to verify every single mach with the right documentation which alot of people are hesitant to give up. You had mentioned this to me once before and i checked into doing it. The reason i did not do it is because of the above reasons. But by all means more power to you, if you need some web help or hosting/domain advice let me know.