Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gsxrken

Anyone have pics of 69 351W brackets?

Sorry, I should have said looking for pictures like I did in the subject of my post. The way I wrote the post it sounds like I want to buy parts.

I've figured out the alt bracketry, but there are 2 power steering brackets that a picture would immediately clarify how they go.

100_0618.JPG

these are the same as the 302 brackets. you can get them all over the place. the only thing that id different is adaptor for the block

Um are you sure about that? The 70 351w brackets are different from 302's due to the increased deck height. I know he is asking about 69 brackets and they have different water pumps, so the bracketry is different from the 70 and later but i would think the differences between the 302 and 351w brackets would be the same in 69 and 70. I can't remember if the alt brackets are the same but the adjustable power steering bracket is different. The main bracket that the power steering pump bolts to is the same in 69, but the adjustable bracket that mounts to the waterpump and to the powersteering pump is different along with the A/C compressor mount.