Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Post the quanity and size(s) 69stang.com shirt(s) you want.

Ok guys i went to the tshirt shop today just to check the place out and to get an idea of what the shirts will look like etc. I plan on placing the order with her wednesday to get the process started. Now i have to figure out a way to get the payments from you guys. I really do not want to incurr the overly expensive paypal fees.

I guess i should do a poll on how everyone inteds to pay for their shirt(s).

Money Order

Paypal (bank account or existing funds transfers only, NO Credit Card payments as of now)

Or some other form?? Anyone know any other ways? Thanks.

lol well i guess that would work. I may just do the paypal thing. A show of hands of who all has their bank account attatched to their paypal account. I want to make this as painless as possible.

my wife has paypal so I could go that route, but lately I've just been using postal moneyorders, but whatever works best for you as you have the most work to do as far as collecting money, packing, shipping, etc.

well it looks like im going to need to get back in touch with everyone that originally said they wanted a shirt months ago and see if they are still in.

I guess money orders will be the way to go. I have had problems with paypal in the past and dont want to go through that again.

well it looks like im going to need to get back in touch with everyone that originally said they wanted a shirt months ago and see if they are still in.

I guess money orders will be the way to go. I have had problems with paypal in the past and dont want to go through that again.

Same here, I refuse to use paypal ever again. In fact I sent Mustang Steve a Money order too and that was slightly more than a couple of t-shirts.