Sign in to follow this  
rwcstang

Who makes the best Mach 1 Seat Covers?

Picked up a set of 70 Mach 1 seats with the grey stripe with minor tears but showing its age. 

I am wondering who makes the best covers? 

So far its TMI, Disctinctive Industries and Cobranda are the only companies that make them. 

Has anyone used cobrandas covers? The description says its has the correct grain/weave pattern. 

Also, how hard is it to change it the cover? I did my std buckets but wasn't sure if there is anything different with the High buckets.

Pictures are of my original 69 's before and after.  I bought the TMI upholstery and foam as a set.  This was in about 2015 so things may have changed.  I had a shop put these together for me.  Overall, very satisfied with the look and comfort.  Hard to tell from the pictures, but the black is a slightly different shade, the red band is also a very different shade.  The two raised portions (ballisters?) on either side of the seat area are not as pronounced as the originals.  I gained about 5/8" in seated area height and of course the TMI 'comfort weave' does not breath. Brian   oh well pictures won't load