Sign in to follow this  
danno

Rear view mirror with map lights.

I found this popular upgrade for the old Mustangs.  It came from a later Ford at a junk yard. It is a rear view mirror with map lights.  I have one in my own 69 vert and love it.  Both lights turn on  when the door is opened and interior lights are on. At other times,  it has 2 switches for driver and passenger side map lights that work quite well. 

The glass is almost perfect, I do not see any flaws in it of any real concern. The lights and wires are all tested and work fine. It comes with a long enough wire to reach through the areas around the windshield.  Connect one wire to +12v all the time,  the other to ground, and the other to the interior lights for when the door is open.  

I have sold these on flea bay, but this is easier and I know all of you want this. I am hoping to get $46 for it, plus $12 shipping.  I have to consider my time to go to the junk yard and get it, and do all the work to clean, test, and put this ad on this site.   

Thanks

Danno

post-13130-0-11581200-1441489145.jpg

post-13130-0-40388900-1441489173.jpg

post-13130-0-86733700-1441489216.jpg

post-13130-0-49368400-1441489249.jpg