Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Where are they now?

lol... I just had to clean out my PM boxes and found PMs with you Pak about parting out the ps system in your car. Apparently I wanted to buy some of the stuff to do some development work with. My how things don't really change... I was still going to do that stuff until I finally just bought a Borgeson conversion.

I think my use here comes in waves. I like the site due to the specific info/data but there isn't a lot of off topic discussion so unless you are having an issue or helping an issue there isn't much else going on. Factor that with people hitting a low spot due to the holidays, getting colder outside and not as fun to work, projects buttoned up for winter and not a lot of traffic from the northern states unless you are determined. I think there are quite a few on here who have finished a project and no longer turn to the board for info to help or look for help as well.

True enough. I live in upstate NY and I have a battery side fender apron that I need to put in. It has been two years and every winter I tell myself I will do it but then it gets cold and crappy. When driving season starts again, I want to drive it more then take it apart. Next thing I know, it's Fall again.

Jim