Sign in to follow this  
peterrepich

1969 Mustang Grande

What is a fair price for this car?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is a fair price for this car?

• $9,900
    • $9,000
    • $8,500
    • $8,000

without a lot of options, it is a common car. I would say 8000 to 8800 would be fair. I have seen listings of recent transactions, I think it was at cars.com. Look there, and see what they have. I was surprised how many 1969 Mustangs they had in their list of recent sales.

Thanks for you reply dannon. The grande has wood grain panels, Console, Tilt-away steering wheel, PS,PB, air conditioner, original AM radio. The Mustang has all original equipment. We replaced the battery and alternator. It has a rebuilt carburetor and was tuned up three weeks ago. Lots of power on this 302 engine. I have it listed on the ventura County Craigslist with lots of info and pictures.it is under cars-69 mustang grande.... I don't know how to post pictures on this site.

2 grand is not a huge range for options. The right buyer will easily pay any price you have listed in that poll. 69 Grandes are not in huge demand, and many have a more desirable 351, but they are still nice cars, and I could see someone paying 10 for a nice one.

If you are advertising it. just ask the higher price and adjust based on response.