Sign in to follow this  
Tgriffin91

Weather Stripping

Hey all,

I am in the market for completely redoing all the weather stripping on my 69 coupe. So far what I've found as the best offer comes from Laurel Mountain Mustang.

http://www.laurelmountainmustang.com/products/69-coupe-weatherstrip-kit-1?gclid=CPeQlL_ns78CFfHm7Aod3HEARA

I was curious if anyone has any experience with this kit or if there is a better option. I also wanted to make sure this kit contains every piece I will need (glue not included).

Your help is much appreciated.

Hey all,

I am in the market for completely redoing all the weather stripping on my 69 coupe. So far what I've found as the best offer comes from Laurel Mountain Mustang.

http://www.laurelmountainmustang.com/products/69-coupe-weatherstrip-kit-1?gclid=CPeQlL_ns78CFfHm7Aod3HEARA

I was curious if anyone has any experience with this kit or if there is a better option. I also wanted to make sure this kit contains every piece I will need (glue not included).

Your help is much appreciated.

I purchased the weatherstrip kit from Kentucky mustang simply because I had some redeemable points with them that allowed be to get a good discount but I also searched other places for prices and they were all about the same and also the kits seemed to all be basically the same so I think you would be fine with this kit from lauralmountain, I usually just go with the one that has the fastest shipping. Like I said the kit from lauralmountain looked identical to Kentucky and truth known was purchased from the same place. I have not installed the wetherstripping yet but I did test fit every thing before any painting was started on my car and it all seemed to fit nicely.

Dave