Sign in to follow this  
MustangBobby

Fantastic headers

For those of you that have not yet heard of them, Ford Powertrain Applications, is a great place for headers. They are excellent quality, and have excellent customer service. They are in the Seattle area. My brother used them for his 70 Cougar Eliminator, 351w with AFR heads, ps and 4 speed. He was guaranteed that they would fit, and if they didn't, he would come down and make them fit himself. My cousin has also used them with his 65 Coupe with a 289 ps and 4 speed. They were guaranteed to fit, and they did. After several years, they both have had zero issues. Just thought I would share. Hopefully this can help some body out.

http://fordpowertrain.com/FPAindex/headers2.htm

Stan and FPA are well known in the vintage Mustang world. While Stan tends to make a good product, his headers have their share of issues too. I bought a set for my 351W based stroker and one of the tubes was right up against the rear of the oil pan. Stan ended up taking the headers back. I have a set of Accufab headers now.