Sign in to follow this  
Chelby-Ann

Carb/Throttle Set Up

Tried to do this on my own and have figured that I need a new Throttle/Accelerator cable. What else do I need to hook up my original gas pedal to the carb. I have a 4 Barrel Holly 600CFM Carb sitting on top of a Edlebrock Manifold on 302 in my 69 Coupe. I have a bag of parts that came with the carb. I know I need more and just can't quite figure out what I need. Thanks.

They repo a correct throddle cable bracket for the Holley 4 bbl but it costs like $50

You can get some aftermarket ones but I didn't like what I saw.

For my car I just fabricated one

Bob

Do you have the throttle cable bracket for the rear of the carb? How about a return spring? B.

Tried to do this on my own and have figured that I need a new Throttle/Accelerator cable. What else do I need to hook up my original gas pedal to the carb. I have a 4 Barrel Holly 600CFM Carb sitting on top of a Edlebrock Manifold on 302 in my 69 Coupe. I have a bag of parts that came with the carb. I know I need more and just can't quite figure out what I need. Thanks.

The only thing I have is the original gas pedal assembly that is in mint condition.

Need Throttle Cable.

Spring(s)? Brackets?

Thanks for the replies.

I went with a Lokar Universal Kit that really complimented my set up.

It was real easy to install. Now I can sit in my car, start it and hit the gas pedal to rev her up.

She's getting closer to hitting the streets for cruzin.