Sign in to follow this  
jwscarab

Coupe rear seat bottom and interior quarter panels

PLEASE BUY THESE....lol....CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

My storage room is so small and I have no use for these parts and they are BIG. I basically just want them GONE.

Offer me fair price, and I will take half of that......lol. Unfortunately shipping will be high cause these are so big.

Yell if interested and I will get pics up.

Hi kick, welcome to the forum. Yes I still have them. Shoot me a fair offer and ill take half of that!

or how about $40 for everything? Plus shipping. Im affraid shipping may be a killer. Where are u at? Local?

thanks

Ok. Lets do $20 for the pair. They are in great shape. Ill get a shipping quote to you asap, but it may be a week b4 I get a total to you. Ill just charge actual ship cost plus 20 for the total.

thanks, joe

The shipping is killing me!! I can "barely" get them in a 30x30x9, which I am afraid will be tight for no damage, but it stays under the "balloon charge". The shipping would be $24.60.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town for a few weeks - I just didn't want to say that....lol. But I am home now and have them measured up.

Just let me know. Thanks - Joe