Sign in to follow this  
Kris

69 standard dash clock / map delete panel

I have a standard interior dash clock / map delete panel for sale. It has some damage that has been repaired but is in usable condition. It had a crack at the bottom right side that has been epoxied back together, a small square on the left side along the edge was graphed in where it was missing a small piece (about 3/8 x 3/8, see picture), and the left side mounting tab is missing but it still mounts fine without it. The repaired square will be along the inner edge of the dash and should not be very visible once installed. It has been dyed black and can be installed as is or some more time can be put in it and make the repairs disappear. These are not reproduced to date and are getting very hard to find in any condition. The only reason I am selling is because I found a nos one and no longer need it. If you need better pictures let me know. I am looking to get $100 shipped. I am open to offers as I would rather sell it on here than on ebay.

[ATTACH]16532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16533[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16535[/ATTACH]

Edited by Kris