Sign in to follow this  
Kris

New classic auto air daily driver evaporator setup

I have a new never installed classic auto air daily driver evaporator setup I am selling. I purchased it new and it was never installed. This is only for the unit that goes inside the car, nothing else. This is the unit that mounts under the bottom of the dash where the ash tray would be and under the glove box. It is all one unit and looks very nice. The only stuff you would need to have a complete setup is the under hood hoses, a compressor and bracket, a dryer and a condenser. I have decided to go with a in dash unit and replace all my heater components as well so I wont need this. I am asking $400 + shipping but am open to offers. This originally cost $1000 + tax and shipping so between $1200-1300 total, but was the complete setup. Would make a cheap upgrade for someone if they already had some of the needed parts or was willing to shop around to get them. I have uploaded a picture of what it looks like installed, this is just a picture I found and not my car and this unit has never been installed. Just thought it would be best for everyone to see what it looks like.

Edited by Kris

Still have this is anyone is interested. Make me an offer, the worst I can say is no. I would rather it be used instead of just sit. I am going with a in dash setup so I wont be using it. It is NEW and un used. Thanks