Sign in to follow this  
kenbrackins

Need Paint & Body guy in Tampa

My son and I have done most of the mechanical restoration on our Mach, looking for a paint and body shop in Tampa that knows the car. Can anyone recommend someone that they have used? I want to go deep on the job (I don't expect it to be cheap but reasonable would be nice) Thank you.

I use to live in Port Charlotte. I have had Brad work on my Jeep before. He is absolutely the Best. He is so good that I now live in Indiana and will take my Mustang down there for him to do the paint and body work when I decide to do it. Here is his number. Give him a call and tell him Mike White gave you his number and recommendation. He will do a great job and give you a fair price.

MacKies Auto Brokers & Body Shop

5136 Duncan Rd

Punta Gorda, FL,33982

941‑637‑8544

If you're willing to make the drive down to the Fort Myers area (about a 2 hour ride from Tampa), I would highly recommend Ralph Ward at American Auto Restoration. He painted my dad's 67 Dodge Coronet 440 and the thing is downright beautiful. He's a Mopar guy more so than anything, but he did a lot of the metal work on my 70 Mach.