Sign in to follow this  
1969mustang

Just ordered a set of magnums but can't decide on tire size

Who did you order them from?

I ended up ordering then from a local tire store here in town because tire rack and every where else said that the 235's were on back order. The local tire shop located me 2 at another tire shop and are going to get them for me. I think I got a pretty good deal on them.

Thanks, those look good!

What size are on the front?

215/70 on 15x7 magnum wheel , rear is a same .I just tired this sizes how look like , and just perfect for me , but I won't plan bigger front tire than 225/60

215/70 on 15x7 magnum wheel , rear is a same .I just tired this sizes how look like , and just perfect for me , but I won't plan bigger front tire than 225/60

Thank you for the picture and very helpful information. You have a great looking car!

Nice. I'd love to see an angled pic and one from the rear if you have time. I'm gonna order mine this summer and I'm torn between the 255's or 275's.

Here you are , angle and rear pictures . I will hope these are help for you / sorry for the quality , made by phone/

Budapest_20120418_00062_1.jpg

Budapest_20120418_00063_1.jpg

Budapest_20120418_00064_1.jpg

Budapest_20120418_00061_1.jpg