Sign in to follow this  
fredfordguy

1970 Plate Light WTB

Welcome Fred!

I have a neighbor that now owns a 65' but still has a box of misc stuff from his old 70', I'll check with him this weekend and see if he has one. I've been needing to go over there and get my engine stand back anyway.

So where about in NH are you? I'm in Exeter.

Edited by Pakrat

Oh Cool, so you are up where abouts the NH Mustang Club usually meets. Whips Wheels I think used to host our local cruise nights at Scott Wrights Lube and Auto Body. I don't drive a truck but I do haul my ass from Exeter to Canton MA every fricken day so sometimes it feels like my job is on the road that's for sure.

Hi Fred. Welcome to the Site. I'm pretty sure that I have one of those Lights. It's probably from a '69 but it should fit a '70 too. If you're still looking for one, let me know and I'll dig it out and post some photos.

Yes, I am still looking for a good original one, if you have one, post a photo and I will let you know. Thanks a lot for the reply.....

Hi John, go the light toady, looks very nice and useable, much more affordable than a Mustangs Etc. re-built unit for $175.00. I almost had a heart attack when he told me the cost, yes it's very nice, but wow!!! Money order is on it's way..Thanks a lot....

Hi John, go the light toady, looks very nice and useable, much more affordable than a Mustangs Etc. re-built unit for $175.00. I almost had a heart attack when he told me the cost, yes it's very nice, but wow!!! Money order is on it's way..Thanks a lot....

Holy Crap!!! Are you sure they weren't talking about a different part? Original is always best but a repop is like $30.

Holy Crap!!! Are you sure they weren't talking about a different part? Original is always best but a repop is like $30.

Yes, it's for an original re-built plate light assy, $175.00, they said is it all date coded and exactly like a new one. The day I spent that kind of cake on that item is the day I will be beaten severely by my wife.