Sign in to follow this  
StephenC

What should I ask for my front disc brakes?

I just sold a complete setup for $250 - needing rebuilt. Then I sold a set of disc brake spindles only for $150. Then a set of calipers for $59, then a set of hubs for $50 and a set of caliper brackets for $50 - not sure if this helps.....

Man i have a complete set that has been glass beaded and primed, along with all the bolts, but it will need be rebuilt....ie...new calipers pads and bearings, and i couldnt get 100.00 for it.....wanna buy mine for 100 and resale it and make some money lol

Hi Mike, I have a lot of luck selling stuff on fleabay. Sometimes it sits there for a month or two or more, but usually somebody buys! I would try it, I think you should easily get $250 for that!! Let it ride - 30 day "buy it now" auctions. Id buy it and resell but the shipping to me would be horrible (and fleabay fees) and kill any profit......lol.

Man i have a complete set that has been glass beaded and primed, along with all the bolts, but it will need be rebuilt....ie...new calipers pads and bearings, and i couldnt get 100.00 for it.....wanna buy mine for 100 and resale it and make some money lol

Lol I think im OK. I got guy who will buy mine for $200, the bearings need re-packed but thats about it.

Mike, what year are the spindles? If they are 1970 Mustang disc brake spindles, I am interested! Can you give me the part number?

Jw. I have set of 70 disc spindles brakes arms...the entire assembly including steering links that I would sell.

Hi RC - Thanks! But yikes - I just yesterday (seriously) bought a pair of 1970 drum brake spindles. So now I am good there, but still need hubs. I am doing my research on if I should be using disc or drum hubs now. I think you are better off keeping your assy together cause all I need is hubs. Thanks tho!!