Sign in to follow this  
milopete

1970 Coupe Rear Window Molding

Anybody know what is up with this 1970 rear window molding deal ? How odd is that and how impossible is it to find the clips for the bottom molding ? I have 6 of the 8 plasitc clips, trying to find two more and running into the proverbial brick wall.... Anybody know where I can get them, what order to install the molding (top, bottom, side and side ?)... Of all the odd things that I have run across so far in this restore this is by far the oddest :-):huh:

Welcome to the forums. These are hard to find and we have had a few posts in the past as I recall and someone chiming in about a slightly smaller clip that will work in a bind, I think it may have been on the build thread for Rangerdoc's car but my memory isn't always as sharp as it once was when it comes to details I just browsed over quickly. Maybe whoever posted that info will chime in here.

We also have a member currently parting out a 70' coupe in the below thread, he may have the parts you need still, good luck.

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=10613