Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

De-Badging my DD...........Hmmmmmm....

So I have been trying to decide before it gets too cold or the paint starts to fade if I should De-Badge the ELANTRA letters off the rear of my daily driver to keep the rear cleaner and then as I took a closer look I started to think, hmmm, maybe there's a third choice, maybe I should just rearrange the letters?????

attachment.php?attachmentid=9509&stc=1&d=1315336498

Edited by Pakrat

nice! they sell chrome letters at the auto parts stores - how close are they in font to those I wonder... you could put Pakrat on all your vehicles... or other creative words that you need additional letters for. there's a guy locally with a suped up Mistubishi with "Devil" spelled in those letters across the back.

I'd be surprised if any aftermarket letters would match the size and semi italic look of this font. I really don't want to spend any money at all doing mods to this car either, not with my Stang still needing stuff. The only other letters that would probably match anyway are the ones for the Korean version of the car where it is called AVANTE instead so really that just adds a V to the mix.

I'll probably just debadge it but I may stick them onto my compressor like this instead, that's where I put any and all stickers I get from buying parts.