Sign in to follow this  
MustangMadness

Weather stripping.

Theres several approches to replacing it. Theres basicaly two types of weather striping on the market ( unless i'm forgetting something) There is your typical nasty black paste, which is literaly a art to get it correct without tons of C- clamps, Or there is the more modern one where you peal off a layer of protective plastic on the piece of rubber and basicaly stick it on. Just remember if you decide to use the adheisive in the tube to secure the rubber make sure you coat the rubber and the metal you want to aply it to. ( ts amazing the stuff you learn screwing up a couple hundred times) :)hope I helped

Theres several approches to replacing it. Theres basicaly two types of weather striping on the market ( unless i'm forgetting something) There is your typical nasty black paste, which is literaly a art to get it correct without tons of C- clamps, Or there is the more modern one where you peal off a layer of protective plastic on the piece of rubber and basicaly stick it on. Just remember if you decide to use the adheisive in the tube to secure the rubber make sure you coat the rubber and the metal you want to aply it to. ( ts amazing the stuff you learn screwing up a couple hundred times) :)hope I helped