Sign in to follow this  
69BLJadeConv

Midlife Harness Restorations

I had Randy do both my main harness and my taillight harness in my 70 Mach resto project. I have yet to power things up but the repairs look good and he has a good reputation. Can save you a little money over buying a new harness. I bought an Alloy Metal repo headlight harness. Its a very nice concours-level piece. Randy will recommend you buy this part over having him restore yours.

Edited by miketyler

I had Randy do both my main harness and my taillight harness in my 70 Mach resto project. I have yet to power things up but the repairs look good and he has a good reputation. Can save you a little money over buying a new harness. I bought an Alloy Metal repo headlight harness. Its a very nice concours-level piece. Randy will recommend you buy this part over having him restore yours.

Edited by miketyler

Randy is a great guy who has been around the Mustang community for a lot of years now. He has a great reputation and though I've yet to purchase my wiring harness, when I do, it will most certainly be from him. He's also really great about answering questions you may have and helping you along the way if you run into any strange electrical issues.

Edited by 68stang289

Randy is a great guy who has been around the Mustang community for a lot of years now. He has a great reputation and though I've yet to purchase my wiring harness, when I do, it will most certainly be from him. He's also really great about answering questions you may have and helping you along the way if you run into any strange electrical issues.

Edited by 68stang289

Randy restored my underdash harness and did a outstanding job. He helped me hookup an aftermarket radio and helped with other electrical questions. He even made me a custom jumper wire bypass for the neutral safety switch since i'm not using a reverse light switch on my 4 speed shifter.

I hightly recommend him.

Randy restored my underdash harness and did a outstanding job. He helped me hookup an aftermarket radio and helped with other electrical questions. He even made me a custom jumper wire bypass for the neutral safety switch since i'm not using a reverse light switch on my 4 speed shifter.

I hightly recommend him.

I used midlife to make a standard harness into a tach harness,had couple of issues so i resent my main harness and this time asked to send it with my front harness and checked it all out for me and didn't charge me even picked up the tab in sending it back to me when it wasn't what he did the issue.So thumbs up in my book,looks like takes pride in what he does and not just money,with our back and forth emails sounds like a cool guy on top of it.