Sign in to follow this  
StephenC

69 Mach1 Door panels and hood scoop

Selling my repop deluxe door panels everything is on them except the wood grain there in good condition id give them a 9/10 Just because when the PO was cutting out the section for the door cups looks like he cut a little to far up. It would be covered by the wood grain though. Hood scoop is in great condition no cracks or anything the paint is chipped on it but I'm sure who ever wants it would blast it down and primer it. It also has the blinkers and grille in it and I will include the blinker harness. Shoot me a PM with what you want and a best offer or any questions. Also these parts are for sale locally so dont know I'll let everyone know if they get sold locally.

Edited by StephenC

Door panels are sold! Hood scoop is still for sale. Also will be selling my 8" rear with 4.11 and spare set of 3.55. Will sell 3.55 separate if anyone is interested there Richmond gears with installation kit brand new never installed. The 8" rear will be up for sale shortly as its still has to be removed and replaced.

Couple other parts I found I want to get rid of.

69 Hood drilled for hood scoop and hood pins no rust or dents

69 "Mustang" Fender emblems

69 Fastback Roof Pillar Ornaments

69 Pass/Driver side glass with regulators (glue in)

C4 High Pro 2800 stall torque converter $200