Sign in to follow this  
dzahm

69 silver jade vert

Trying to contact the vert owner in the photo gallery- but I can't find contact info. I just got a 69 gold vert that might be that cars sister. His build date is Sept 25, (my door tag is missing but buck tag is sept 20 68).I dont have a Marti yet, but how cool would it be to find a car built on the same day or even week, heck maybe even in the same group on the line. Anyone know this guy or can forward an email to him? dzahm@carolinafamilymedicine.com 69 vert, 302 2v, c4 standard int, pwr top, champagne gold/black/black, metuchen NJ

Maybe you could give us a link to the exact car in the gallery? Then we might know which specific owner it is without having to go thru the whole gallery ourselves trying to figure out who you are talking about.

http://www.1969stang.com/gallery/Jade69

Sorry, when I wrote the orig post it was the first one when you clicked on the gallery. Now its page 7, anyway I got the free report from ford and it was built 9/23 so 2 days before his; I think they were/are identical except for ext color. Almost all of mine is original so I thought we might compare details, etc

I did some investigating thru the admin page for the gallery and though it does not match up the users with the specific albums I found a user name in the master list called Jade 69. I looked up this account here and it seems that he is not an active user on the forums at all, joined 4 years ago and last March was his last log on, but 1 of his only 2 posts does reference a Jade convertible so I think it's a pretty good shot this is your guy. He does not have his account marked where you can contact him by email but you can send him a PM. This should at least alert his email account that someone is trying to get in touch with him here, don't use the visitor message though since you only get alerted to those when you log on here, it has to be a PM for him to get an email alert. That or reply to one of his two posts. Although I have obtained his email through his records since he has chosen not to make this accesable I can not share it but if you don't have any luck with him PMing back in say a few months let me know I will contact him directly to let him know someone is looking for him, that's about all I can do.

Good Luck.

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/member.php?u=952