Sign in to follow this  
Fordrevhead

FS: Steering Components, Sheet Metal, Roof, etc 12972 zip

I have a complete non power front end from a 69 drum to drum if anyone needs anything (removed from car already)

Also have a complete power front end from a 70 drum to drum (still on roller)

Both are complete but from old parts cars and considered rebuildables.

70 lower dash, no a/c, rusted but complete.

70 vert complete power top frame.

I have a 69 FB roof with the top part of quarters with scoops. Quarters were crap but scoop area is good. I have the complete windshield frame attached just for stability. A spot or two on the front and rear pillars but definately repairable.

Also have a 70 Vert windshield frame

And a 70 front clip (no sheet metal), frame rails & towers good, rad support and front aprons need replacing due to light fender bender and typical battery rust.

Just trying to clean up. Shoot me a PM

Edited by Fordrevhead
added

...bump

here's more info on the power top frame:

From a 1970 Vert.

No Canvas, opens and closes, working original pump, original mounting bracket with isolation bumpers, original lines, cylinders are no good as they were extended since 1978 in a barn. Needs new cables, springs, blasting, painting, etc. One latch was sloppy but both work. I stripped the inner liner back to find some corrosion on one side of the cast aluminum front edge piece. I think this could easily be built back up with aluminum metal to metal filler, sanded and once the inner liner is reglued and the new canvas is on it would look mint.

located in upstate NY

PM me