Sign in to follow this  
FURY

Rear U-Joint

Had it all the time until I switched my U Joints to non grease able. Anyways what I did is I couldnt get to mine bacause it was to tight of a fit so I went to AutoZone and they sell a kit of like 15 different grease tips and a grease gun with a flexible hose for around $35.00 which is a pretty good price. But there was one in there that looked like a big needle and that one worked out perfectly in my situation.

Fury, You didn't say if your old one had one or not. Sometimes you might have to look at how the old one was installed. I have done this and found out all I had to do was turn the joint around. Hope this helps, hard to explain without seeing it. my 2cts.

The old joint did not have a fitting. I ended up taking the driveshaft back out of the car and greased it and then put it back in the car. The joint is so small that the end of the grease gun nozzle contacts the seal on the end of the cap so I had to pull the cap back a bit. Joints are cheap so I just might just look for a replacement without a fitting or look for a longer fitting.