Sign in to follow this  
cphsonic

1969 Turbo Mustang Fastback P/T

The recent changes to our EU import taxation, inspection and registration of classic and modified cars, means that the GT2 has now become to expensive (for me) to import and register in Denmark. So here it comes...

Ultimate pro-touring Mustang FOR SALE

The project stands as shown in the latest progress update. It basically just needs finishing of the electricals (at ~90%), assembly of interior, doors, rubber & glass, body panels, some exhaust and then dial-in. All the nice, custom and expensive stuff is there and waiting, so you are looking at minor parts + labor. CPR Streetmachines have done the build and will want to finish it. They are one of the best shops I have ever worked with and are knowing, always true to promises and fair in pricing.

This is not a budget build, so be realistic in price expectations. Trades considered (Mustang). PM me if you a serious and want to discuss.

th_zvthansMustangfrproof4_med.jpg th_2010_0123_2203392.jpg th_2010_0123_222035.jpg

Edited by cphsonic