Sign in to follow this  
jadeezra

1969 s code mach 1

I feel this car is one of the best deals on the internet. The car as 45 grand invested and is 98% restored. Candyapple red, swapped 4spd, 428 pi block with cobrajet heads, hooker headers, turbo mufflers, 750 demon carb and is a beauty.

The car had extensive body/ paint work. New quarters, floor pans, tailight panel, door skins, trunk drop off's and new fiber glass hood and decklid. Hurst super shifter, 31 spline 3.50 posi with new moser axles, aftermarket shaker scoop. All new weatherstripping and chrome. The list is to extensive to list. The car is running but we have yet to get it on the road.

It needs a few things done to make it road worthy. Serious inquires only.

I'm starting a new business and need money for equipment. Clean title in hand. Located in northern Indiana. This car is priced rock bottom and I must find a new home for it.The car also has a griffin aluminum radiator and spal fan.

20000.00 firm

260-578-2054 can email pics.

2cwsr2f.jpg

Price is firm. I've already lost my rear and owe the guy helping me on the car about 2 grand. That leaves me with about 18300.

Things needed included. license plate light, seat backs, back up light switch, rubber clutch pedal cover, shifter boot and the speedometer doesnt work. Also the oil gauge doesn't but I do have a mechanical ran and the car runs 20 pounds at idle.