Sign in to follow this  
69togo

Mach I clock assembly?

I installed some white face overlays and in the process of taking my Mach I clock apart, I went too far and the gears in the clock went flying everywhere. I have yet to figure out how they go back together and there is one gear that I can't figure out how it fits in with the others. Any suggestions in getting my clock to work?

I installed some white face overlays and in the process of taking my Mach I clock apart, I went too far and the gears in the clock went flying everywhere. I have yet to figure out how they go back together and there is one gear that I can't figure out how it fits in with the others. Any suggestions in getting my clock to work?

Oh brother, Im sorry about your luck but when I read your post I laughed so hard just because of the way you said (they went flying everywhere.)I can just imagine your face when that happened.LOL Just a temporary setback. All the best

Oh brother, Im sorry about your luck but when I read your post I laughed so hard just because of the way you said (they went flying everywhere.)I can just imagine your face when that happened.LOL Just a temporary setback. All the best

The clock did work and kept time accurately. I considered buying the rebuild kit but I'd try this route to save a couple of bucks. If you could hook me up with the info that would be great PaleRider

The clock did work and kept time accurately. I considered buying the rebuild kit but I'd try this route to save a couple of bucks. If you could hook me up with the info that would be great PaleRider