Sign in to follow this  
LouieD

1969 Mustang 302 stuff

I'm just about done with the serp belt conversion, and I have some parts to get rid of...

P/S pump, with bracket and pulley, no leaks or noises, water pump with less than 2k miles on it, needs gaskets. Two radiators, one a rebuildable 2 core for factory a/c cars, the other a 4 core for non a/c cars. 3 bolt dampener and 3 groove lower pulley. I'm new around here, so I can understand any hesitation in trusting a newb, but my ebay usesr is 4saleinsocal and I have 100% positive feedback. I'll paypal and ship, but most of these items are heavy and or bulky, so I think fees would be high. I prefer local pick up. The items are on CL so I though it would be easier to post a link with pictures.

email me at forsaleinsocal@hotmail.com or through the CL link below. PM will work too.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/1133257479.html

Thanks

Edited by LouieD
forgot contact info

I'm just about done with the serp belt conversion, and I have some parts to get rid of...

P/S pump, with bracket and pulley, no leaks or noises, water pump with less than 2k miles on it, needs gaskets. Two radiators, one a rebuildable 2 core for factory a/c cars, the other a 4 core for non a/c cars. 3 bolt dampener and 3 groove lower pulley. I'm new around here, so I can understand any hesitation in trusting a newb, but my ebay usesr is 4saleinsocal and I have 100% positive feedback. I'll paypal and ship, but most of these items are heavy and or bulky, so I think fees would be high. I prefer local pick up. The items are on CL so I though it would be easier to post a link with pictures.

email me at forsaleinsocal@hotmail.com or through the CL link below. PM will work too.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/1133257479.html

Thanks

Edited by LouieD
forgot contact info