Sign in to follow this  
Quick_R2

For Sale: SBF 205 CNC Twisted Wedge Heads

I have for sale a pair of new in the box Trickflow Specialties 205cc CNC Twisted Wedge Cylinder Heads for Smallblock Ford (CNC work was performed by Total Engine Airflow). Instantly shed ~50lbs off the nose of your car with these aluminum heads (vs. iron heads) and prepare to make some serious horsepower to boot! The airflow numbers below can be found on the T.E.A. website at http://www.totalengineairflow.com/products/fordhead/tfstw

Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 205 Flow Data

TW 205 Lift Intake flow Exhaust flow

.100" 71 58

.200" 143 114

.300" 221 152

.400" 271 189

.500" 301 220

.550" 308 229

.600" 315 234

Other specs are below:

Intake runner port volume: 205cc

Combustion chamber volume: 65cc

Chambers can be milled to 49cc

Intake valves: 2.02" diameter 6000 series Ferrea

Exhaust valves: 1.60" diameter 6000 series Ferrea

These are BARE heads (no springs, retainers, keepers, or valve stem seals), but I will include the 6000 series Ferrea valves that were purchased along with the heads from T.E.A. Build these heads up with the correct valvesprings & related hardware for your particular camshaft and head out to the track!

Additionally, these heads do not have the Heat Crossover.

Summit Racing lists these heads for $1560 in their catalogue + another $200 for the valves, totaling $1760. I am asking $1450 shipped to your door for these heads.

I also have a new in the box Ford Motorsport Full Roller Timing Chain - part number M-6268-A302. This one has the double roller timing chain with cast iron gears. I'm asking $40 for it shipped to your door.

Thanks for looking!

Scott