Sign in to follow this  
FallujahMedic

3DS Max. Blender, O2, Photoshop

This is directed at those pf ypu that are familiar with the above mentioned programs. Is there an easy way to learn them? I have picked up an evaluation copy of 3ds Max (full version is in the neighborhood of $3,500.00. So, Ive been using blender. Ive got the modeling part down, but what about texturing? I hop folks like Pak have some insight they could share.

Thanks

P.S.

one to many Vodkas :)

Well for Photoshop (or the cheaper and I think in many ways better Correl Paint Shop Pro) one of the easiest ways is to just start playing around with it and learn as you go. I took a class like 15 years ago or so to learn the basics and it was done mostly thru a tutorial disc that shows you a variety of techniques and then makes you practice them on test pictures like say removing bruises from a photo of fruit, replacing the apple with another orange, things like that and a variety more, then you can start taking it to the next level on your own. I'm sure I could dig that up for you if I look hard enough and burn you a copy if you want?

It would be something comprable to this package which is actually probably better than what I have since back then it was like version 2.0 or something: http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry17c?SID=651&SP=10007&CID=0&PID=941679&PN=5&CUR=840&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0