Sign in to follow this  
bjfox1970

Repop Cowls and firewals??

I have been hearing that these were going to be reproduced for a while now.

Has it been done??

Dynacorn's website lists complete upper and lower '69-70 Cowl assembly part number 3648J.

Also a complete firewall assemble part number 3631ZB.

Dynacron is known to list things before they are actually available.

I have been waiting to start resto on my '69 sportsroof because it has terrible rust in these areas and I didn't want to screw around with hacking it together only to have the parts released 6 months after I have spent countless hours making it tight. If they are here has anyone used them??

I have not used the new repo stuff, but I have replaced a firewall in the past that was pretty well cut up. I replaced the floor pan with an original too, I cannot see how a firewall could be replaced without the floor pan out of the way. So plan on replacing the floor pan or at least removing it. I have replaced complete floor pans with dressed out originals six times over the last twenty or so years, so I have a good idea what you would need to do. I have not tried any of the new stuff except a quarter panel for the Boss and I was pretty happy with the quality. Good luck!