Sign in to follow this  
ihateclowns

Need: Pillar Trim and A/C Defrost Plentum

Dale,

I have a defrost plenum you can have for free, but the end tabs are broken off. I think it can be fixed, though. If not, I know a guy locally that has one. I can find out how much he'll take for it.

I just got one off ebay for $15 and $12 for shipping.

Dale,

I have a defrost plenum you can have for free, but the end tabs are broken off. I think it can be fixed, though. If not, I know a guy locally that has one. I can find out how much he'll take for it.

Dale,

Yeah, you must have been the person that beat me by $0.50! I thought I had that one nailed! Oh well. I will be checking around for one in good condition first to avoid yet another piece to fix/customize. It seems that is all I have been doing on my car lately is fixing or customizing somthing to fit. It is grinding me down but I know the payoff is going to be worth it in the long run.

Clowns!

Dale,

Yeah, you must have been the person that beat me by $0.50! I thought I had that one nailed! Oh well. I will be checking around for one in good condition first to avoid yet another piece to fix/customize. It seems that is all I have been doing on my car lately is fixing or customizing somthing to fit. It is grinding me down but I know the payoff is going to be worth it in the long run.

Clowns!