Sign in to follow this  
Boogerschnot

Going to Try out some Bullets.

A guy I know is going to let me try out his 17x8 chrome bullets on my car. He's got them on a 64.5 with 245's up front and 275's in the rear (not sure about the profile) and air shocks. Hopefully they will fit under my rear end and not rub. the offset is at 0 so that should be 4 inches of backspacing .. I hope, they look good.. either way, i will take some pictures. I still think that I will end up with the 15 inch TTII's though with 225 60's up front and 255 60's in the rear.

Yea, he works at Discount tire and we are just going to put our cars up at the same time and swap the wheels over, then let me ride it around a little and see how it goes.. With my luck I will hit a curb or something and scrape the wheels to hell..

Yea, he works at Discount tire and we are just going to put our cars up at the same time and swap the wheels over, then let me ride it around a little and see how it goes.. With my luck I will hit a curb or something and scrape the wheels to hell..

you break 'em you bought 'em pal.....:biggrin:

you will probably need the 1" spacer for up front. I am running 17X8 and 18X10 bullitts on mine and they fit well. I am running the deep dish out back so I think the offset is a little different. But I do like the way they look. Good luck

hey could you post some good pics of your car and details on the tire sizes/bs so we can see how it looks please.i was going with triple chrome billits off ebay in 17s but when i talked to the guy today the 17" wheels i want don't come in 17X9.5 or 10 and i would like to run 275 45 rear and 245 front......thanks