Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Anyone like to play video games?

Right there with you Pak, still playing the PS2 and still buying $19 games if I really like them, otherwise I just keep replaying the ones I have (which the wife unit thinks I spent too much money on as it is). What was the system that came out in the seventies and you stuck a plastic sheet on the front of your tv......... Odessey maybe?

My favorite types by far are WW2 first shooter, I must have a dozen different games of that type, good friday night stress relievers along with a bag of popcorn and a few beers.

My 15 yr old son still uses the nintendo 64 occasionally for Zelda, thats one we do together, father and son bonding time. We also like Mario Bros tennis as a two player game when we are just messing around.

Brother-in-law just got the PS3, looking forward to trying it out at thanksgiving time, although I will be trying to play it one handed since I will be having shoulder surgery Nov. 15th, oh well, at least I don't have to try and stuff the bird this year.:stuart:

Brother-in-law just got the PS3, looking forward to trying it out at thanksgiving time, although I will be trying to play it one handed since I will be having shoulder surgery Nov. 15th, oh well, at least I don't have to try and stuff the bird this year.:stuart:

At least you're not going to be trying to play a Wii after that shoulder surgery. :biggrin:

At least you're not going to be trying to play a Wii after that shoulder surgery. :biggrin:

LOL, oh man, thats for sure.

Of course I went and scheduled the surgery for three days before I go to a football game on sunday night (Bears/Seahawks), the wife thought I was actually going to miss the game:blink: . At least no one will expect me to make the beer runs now. Good thing I bought a ticket for my buddy, this way he gets to drive.

LOL, oh man, thats for sure.

Of course I went and scheduled the surgery for three days before I go to a football game on sunday night (Bears/Seahawks), the wife thought I was actually going to miss the game:blink: . At least no one will expect me to make the beer runs now. Good thing I bought a ticket for my buddy, this way he gets to drive.