Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabber70Mach

Power Disc brakes

I'm installing a set of 70 front disc brakes on a 69 mustang. I didn't realize that the proportioning valve was different between the 69 and 70, one mounts horizontally, the other vertically, also the ports are configured differently. I have the 70 valve and cannot locate a 69 valve, I need to finish up the work on this car. If I order a complete set of lines front and rear will this allow me to use the 70 valve with no other problems?

I'm installing a set of 70 front disc brakes on a 69 mustang. I didn't realize that the proportioning valve was different between the 69 and 70, one mounts horizontally, the other vertically, also the ports are configured differently. I have the 70 valve and cannot locate a 69 valve, I need to finish up the work on this car. If I order a complete set of lines front and rear will this allow me to use the 70 valve with no other problems?

yes, you should be able to use the 70 lines with no problems with the 70 valve and brakes.

yes, you should be able to use the 70 lines with no problems with the 70 valve and brakes.