Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unfrozen1969

To build or not to build

Here are some photos of the centre console. It has a few cracks in it, but otherwise is all there. It is dark green which goes with the interior seats.

I am contemplating keeping it as it appears that this is an expensive option to have.

Bill

Here are some photos of the centre console. It has a few cracks in it, but otherwise is all there. It is dark green which goes with the interior seats.

I am contemplating keeping it as it appears that this is an expensive option to have.

Bill

yeah that's cool, i'd probably pass on the console anyway, i've got a spare one that's in about the same shape as that one but i'v repaired it with fiberglass. the glass actually works really well and you'd be hard pressed to notice the cracks from outside the car.

yeah that's cool, i'd probably pass on the console anyway, i've got a spare one that's in about the same shape as that one but i'v repaired it with fiberglass. the glass actually works really well and you'd be hard pressed to notice the cracks from outside the car.

it's kinda hard to tell from the angle of the pic but that could be a 9 inch rear in the vert. can you get a more straight on shot of it or maybe a pic from the front? or is the rearend pic earlier in the thread the rearend from the vert? if it is it's an 8" rearend.

it's kinda hard to tell from the angle of the pic but that could be a 9 inch rear in the vert. can you get a more straight on shot of it or maybe a pic from the front? or is the rearend pic earlier in the thread the rearend from the vert? if it is it's an 8" rearend.

Bill,

I haven't been on this site in ages, so thank you for letting me know where the pictures are.

I think you are doing the right thing by parting them out. The 69/70 years are one of the most expensive to restore.

I hope it works out for you with the 69 GT. My buddy has one but it's an auto.

Martin

Bill,

I haven't been on this site in ages, so thank you for letting me know where the pictures are.

I think you are doing the right thing by parting them out. The 69/70 years are one of the most expensive to restore.

I hope it works out for you with the 69 GT. My buddy has one but it's an auto.

Martin