Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69GT390BENCH

I need info on my GT.............

I have a '69 GT coupe, 390 4V, automatic, BENCH seat, vinyl top with A/C painted silver jade. Should I pay Kevin Marti $80 an hour to research how rare this car is OR will his book "Mustang by the numbers" get me close or right on?? I have a deluxe report from Kevin & there were only 69 Mustang coupes painted silver jade to start with. Let me know your opinions since I am a newbee to this great site. Thanks, Mike.

I don't understand, you got a deluxe marti report and it didn't give you the info you needed? His book won't tell you anything the report didn't. What type of research are looking for?

I want to get down to details.....exactly how many car were produced like mine. Kevin narrowed it down to 64 or 69 that were painted silver jade(that's just for all the hardtops produced). Doesn't include being a GT coupe, 390, auto, air, vinyl top etc... I would think you could search the net for production #'s he has listed in the book(haven't read the book) but not in detail like I am looking for. Thanks, Mike

Are you sure that was the deluxe report?I seem to remember mine having alot more 1 of data than just how many in the color it was.

The elite report has tons of info also.

Kevin narrowed it down to 64 or 69 that were painted silver jade(that's just for all the hardtops produced). Doesn't include being a GT coupe, 390, auto, air, vinyl top etc...

Yes it's the deluxe report. It gives you the general "1 of" info of ALL the hardtops produced. He charges $80 an hour to research for the detailed info like, of those 69 H/T's, how many were 390's or bench seats? That's what I want to know.

Yes it's the deluxe report. It gives you the general "1 of" info of ALL the hardtops produced. He charges $80 an hour to research for the detailed info like, of those 69 H/T's, how many were 390's or bench seats? That's what I want to know.

that info is not in his book, just general numbers on given combo's.

I ordered a statistical report from him a few years ago and it cost about $50. It will give you a 1 of 1 breakdown if your car is one. I'm not sure he still offers that though. The elite report will give you what you want but it costs $200 and there is a long wait.

Silver Jade was a fairly common color in 1969. I am surprised there would only be 60-some of them made. I have a Silver Jade fastback and it is one of only 12,469 made in that color.

Your 60-something number might be more narrowed down than you think.