Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoinBroke

Power Steering value

I am installing a Randalls Rack soon and will be trying to sell the original setup. It will include the original system which has been rebuilt with new dust boots, new pitman arm, rebuilt control valve, rebuilt steering cylinder, new hoses, a pump rebuild kit and the stock gear box. I stripped, primered and painted each piece only 1k miles ago so they look great. I am just trying to see what a good price would be to offer this up for sale so I can funnel the funds back to more stang parts. Any idea of the value??

I am installing a Randalls Rack soon and will be trying to sell the original setup. It will include the original system which has been rebuilt with new dust boots, new pitman arm, rebuilt control valve, rebuilt steering cylinder, new hoses, a pump rebuild kit and the stock gear box. I stripped, primered and painted each piece only 1k miles ago so they look great. I am just trying to see what a good price would be to offer this up for sale so I can funnel the funds back to more stang parts. Any idea of the value??

I'm sure some one will pick it up. I just got my ps setup from differnt places, including tie rods. On my setup the valve and cylinder need a rebuild which I'm planning on doing on my own kits are pretty cheap ~ but in total it was around $300. Many folks are also really interested in the brackets, framemount, pulleys and bolts (the harder stuff to find) because they are moving from manual to P/S and dont have them.