Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoinBroke

Randalls Rack

I have decided to order the Randalls r&p this week and bust my budget for the year all to heck. Any current issues with the system I should know about or am I good to go ahead and get the kit??

The only issue I know of is that several people have complained that due to family issues that Randalls Customer Service (something he was known to exceed in) and lead time has fallen sharply this year. Other than that it still appears to be the best system on the market to date.

I have not had it on the dyno yet but it does everything I wanted it to. The 235/50/14's on the back sure makes it fun to stay straight when you nail the gas. I would love to feel the car with some subframes and ET street's but felt the steering upgrade would be the wiser move at this point. I did swing spousal approval for the GW subframes which came last week but have not installed yet. I am looking forward to not having steering play at high speeds.

Just an FYI. I bought the kit today before a $300 price increase went into effect. Youch!

:censored: I was going to buy it in a few weeks... That means the TCP rack is only $300 more. :sad:

Edit: I havent heard anything about clearance issues. From installed pictures ive seen it looks like the rack sits pretty low. Has anyone heard of any problems with this?

:censored: I was going to buy it in a few weeks... That means the TCP rack is only $300 more. :sad:

Edit: I havent heard anything about clearance issues. From installed pictures ive seen it looks like the rack sits pretty low. Has anyone heard of any problems with this?

Regardless of if it was more or less, the TCP rack is not a better one.