Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

icebluestang

WTB 1969 Coupe Rear Window Trim

Hello,

I have them also.

If interested let me know and make an offer (not including shipping) or items you may have for trade...they are from a 1969 coupe grande.

Thanks,

Marc Cramer

Pictures are a good idea...

I'll take some pictures this evening and post them....

Condition wise they are used original pieces that will need to be cleaned and repainted...

Marc

I'll take some pictures this evening and post them....

Our camera is not working correctly so I have to borrow one from my mother-in-law so I won't be able to get pictures until tonight or tomorrow...

Marc

If you got an actual cost on shipping and gave me an exact price to my door, I'd give it more thought.

A 10lb package from LA to my house is $14 UPS Ground. USPS should be somewhat cheaper.

I doubt that trim is anywhere near 5lbs so 10lbs was on the porky side.

If you got an actual cost on shipping and gave me an exact price to my door, I'd give it more thought.

A 10lb package from LA to my house is $14 UPS Ground. USPS should be somewhat cheaper.

Hello,

I'll take it to a UPS store and see what they tell me...

I used the website for UPS and USPS and estimated the total box weight at 5 lbs and sized at 48*12*12 for the box size and right around 30.00 was what I was getting for ship to Cleveland Ohio...

perhaps I mis entered something...

I'll check it out and let you know.

Marc

it's not always the weight but the size of the box. the box for that trim piece is going to be rather odd and bulky. i've shipped trim pieces before and the shipping always blows me away. i sent a couple of deluxe door trims once that cost about 25 bucks to ship and this was like 8 or 9 years ago.

Have not forgotten just have not gotten to the ups store yet...plan on going tomorrow as it is my day off to get a better quote to 44125

I'll let you know what I find out.

Marc

I don't need a set of rear window trim anymore. I found a complete set and it included the bottom attaching hardware for $10.00. Gotta love Carlisle PA.

I even got them repainted already and tomorrow I am going to install them :)

Hello,

Shipping is 12.00...evidently I mistype something somewhere earlier.

so 40.00 + 12.00 = 52.00

Let me know or counter with an offer.

Thanks,

Marc Cramer