Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wantahertzdonut

Trying To Find An Old Post

Does anyone remember a thread on here about a 1969/70 Eleanor kit? I tried searching for it and can't find it. I wanted a pic of the car.

No, I'm not interested in buying one, but I watched the movie last night with a friend and we got to talking about it.

thanks man, i try to save pics of anything unusual like that.

I just hope you keep a back up to in case we ever lose your library to the computer gremlins. man that thing is hideous, it's got a huge Jay Leno Chin.

I just hope you keep a back up to in case we ever lose your library to the computer gremlins. man that thing is hideous, it's got a huge Jay Leno Chin.

sure enough. i've lost a big chunk of the stuff i once had due to a hard drive crach a couple years ago.

I found this one that references a car like that on ebay but it's removed now so no trace of a pic.

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=1797&page=2&highlight=eleahor

I think that was the car I was thinking of, but I'd swear I saw a car with a nicely done fiberglass valance/spoiler. Maybe I'm crazy?

I think that was the car I was thinking of, but I'd swear I saw a car with a nicely done fiberglass valance/spoiler. Maybe I'm crazy?

maybe check darkbuddha's website or shoot him a PM, he is about the same way with pics of 70's as i am with 69's. if it's unusual he probably has it.

that was a white coupe IIRC.

It was a hideous hack-job too, right? I remember one like that.

maybe check darkbuddha's website or shoot him a PM, he is about the same way with pics of 70's as i am with 69's. if it's unusual he probably has it.

I'll see if he chimes in, if not I'll pm him tomorrow.