Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69in2006

A/c heater kits

Hey guys any help would be greatly appreciated...My car was not originally equipped with a/c..I want to add an a/c and heater system to it, are there any options other then Vintage Air and Old Air Products..would like to find an OEM unit to modify and install..if not does anyone have any expierence with either of the manufacturers I mentioned..

Thanks..

I really appreciate the offer but I looking for something more efficient than the factory setup...I did notice that Old Air Products sells the inside set up seperately..Probably going use that and fab the rest with some OEM parts..

Thanks for the offer and keep up the good work the 70..

Thanks, I think I am going to go with the slim heater/ac unit from vintage air and reuse all my ducting. I have never seen any of the Old air products. Are they similar to Vintage air? Do they have AC and heat?

I have never seen any of their products but I do have few friends that have their systems in their street rods and are happy with them..Their web site is pretty lame.. www.oldairproducts.com

I have done some more research and I think I am going to go with their Hurricane heat/ac interior only system...the rest of the parts I will fab up..

But I am still looking for anyone who has a aftermarket system installed in their 69 or 70...