Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric0o1

De-Ice Switch

Does anyone know which side of the switch the Compressor clutch Solenoid wire plugs into? Or, does it not even matter which side of the de-ice switch the clutch wire and the wire comming from the mode switch connect to.

factory as far as I know. The schematics seem to show that it's not polarity specific, but just wanted to meake sure. It's located behind the dash panel above the glove compartment. The one pictured is in a '69

factory as far as I know. The schematics seem to show that it's not polarity specific, but just wanted to meake sure. It's located behind the dash panel above the glove compartment. The one pictured is in a '69

that's not factory, in a factory system that part is mounted on top of the AC/heater case. so it might actually make a difference in a factory application

Would anyone happen to have a picture of a factory one? I was told by the owner of the car that it was all factory. The switch pictured wasn't bolted down or anything, so could it be possible the switch was simply moved?