Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

369coupes

can someone tell what kind of bucket seats these are?

hey all ive got a set of bucketseats that came in the coupe i got from russ69coupe just curious if anyone can tell me what they are out of im thinking cougar, right? if so what year?

i know its a lousy pic but maybe just by the patern someone can identfy ive had enough fun trying to get this pic to upload for this week

ok well i know they arent 71 and newer stang i had one of them these arent high backs and they dont have a headrest so i know they are 68 or older cause in mid 68 the feds mandated headrests and i know they arent 68 firebird i had one of them too (unless they are the delux int maybe)

ill try to post a bigger pic the pic is actually alot bigger then this but it wouldnt let me post it unedited (how do you post as part of the post ????? ill try to see if i can prolly not)

Ahh.. yeah, looks much different on a big screen. :)

Sorry about that. I have no idea what they are now.

If you're using WinXP browse out to the pic in Windows Explorer, right click and use the Resize Pictures menu item. You should be able to select 800x600 and get it down to the size to upload.

-Stephen

ok i tried yet again i browsed out to the pic opened it with explorer and i dont see where it says anything about changing size the pics properties says its under the 800x600 but the attachment manager says that its like 934mb and allowable is like 634 mb please help :helpsmilie: before i :surrender: