Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indianfiremach

Needed! 1969 Mustang Headlight Buckets

A few weeks ago, I was cleaning up my headlight buckets for my 69 mustang. They were in pretty shabby shape, so I tossed them after finding a set from a 69 Cougar, which looked the same. However, upon installing them, they're not, and now I'm stuck not being able to put my headlights back in. I know they're a very common part, but I don't want to pay the money for a new set from a catalog. I was hoping someone on here had an extra set of 4 they could help me out with. I have some parts I could trade for a set, like a pair of fastback interior 1/4 trim hockey stick pieces, or a 69 console wiring harness, or a return spring bracket, or 70 door cups. Photos of those can be found here: http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/indianfiremach/

I'd like a clean set please, and thanks for your help. My email is indianfiremach@yahoo.com.

Oh sorry I didn't see the replies to the post. I'm looking for the inner black circular pieces. The Cougar headlight buckets have different tabs to mount the headlights themselves. Oh, and Keith I shipped out your bumper guards the other day, you should get them early next week.