Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daveg9

3 Point Seat Belts - '69 Convertible

Just starting my winter restore project. Since this car won't just be mine and will be used by my wife, the overall build will be on the mild side and not be as aggressive as I would have liked. One major request from my wife has been three point seat belts in the front and back. I found this kit on the Web

California Mustang

that looks like it fits the rear as well as front. Has anyone installed one of these? What are your thoughts? Seems pricey but I has always lived by the mantra happy wife=happy life.

Dave

Just starting my winter restore project. Since this car won't just be mine and will be used by my wife, the overall build will be on the mild side and not be as aggressive as I would have liked. One major request from my wife has been three point seat belts in the front and back. I found this kit on the Web

California Mustang

that looks like it fits the rear as well as front. Has anyone installed one of these? What are your thoughts? Seems pricey but I has always lived by the mantra happy wife=happy life.

Dave

California Mustang

Dave

Let us know if it works out. This is also a requirement for my wife as well (we have children). The alternative is a car only I can ride in or a 99-04 GT convertible.

California Mustang

Dave

Let us know if it works out. This is also a requirement for my wife as well (we have children). The alternative is a car only I can ride in or a 99-04 GT convertible.