Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

369coupes

what to do with my new coupe

ugh russ ,ya cant have it back its mine now mwahahahahaha, lol

my 72 mach had a cleveland2v in it that was my first experience with a ford (my grampa who retired from gm hated that i bought a ford) and that old car was one of the best i ever owned one of the few the never let me down (too bad that dumbass blonde in the relaint had to total it for me) but from the expreinces i had with the mach is why i want to run a cleve again

i guess i got alot of reading to do with all the links posted here

ok so a cleve head will bolt to a 302 but not a 351w right?

thanks for all the info guys

its funny if this was a mopar board everyone would be telling me to drop a hemi in it or a 440 but noone here has said to put one of the big FEs into it (not that i have the money for a hemi by the way) even though i have a few big block chryslers laying around dont worry guys im a purist if its a ford body it should have a ford engine halfbreeds seldom run right

the cleve heads will fit on any windsor block including the 351. the problem is trying to fit a 351w block with 351c heads in a 69/70 stang, it'll fit but it's at least tight as an FE maybe tighter.

well a hemi would get you the least "WTF" questions from anyone about it being a crossbreed. i don't think most people would argue with it anyway.

Yeah I should have put a disclaimer on that besides just 'the unknown' since it is a thread of 'enlightened' and non-enlightened as well. You almost have to read the whole thread to make sure what it what. Sorry. It's kind of funny though some of the comments made.

-Stephen

yeah some of those guys have no business building motors much less trying to tell someone else how to build one.

Yeah I should have put a disclaimer on that besides just 'the unknown' since it is a thread of 'enlightened' and non-enlightened as well. You almost have to read the whole thread to make sure what it what. Sorry. It's kind of funny though some of the comments made.

-Stephen

yeah some of those guys have no business building motors much less trying to tell someone else how to build one.