Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70Coupe

Colors

i want some of you guys' opinion on these colors for my Stang 2006 Acura Blue with a 2006 Viper GTS Silver 70 Mach 1 hood stripe. or a 2006 Nissan 350Z Orange with a flat black 70 Mach hood stripe. or maybe, a black pearl with a blue Mach hood stripe. remember this is on a 70 Coupe, not a Fastback or Vert.

i want some of you guys' opinion on these colors for my Stang 2006 Acura Blue with a 2006 Viper GTS Silver 70 Mach 1 hood stripe. or a 2006 Nissan 350Z Orange with a flat black 70 Mach hood stripe. or maybe, a black pearl with a blue Mach hood stripe. remember this is on a 70 Coupe, not a Fastback or Vert.

ive thought of almost any combo of black blue silver white orange, that would look nice on a coupe, i like the Blue with black too but i also like the blue w/ white, then decided a blue with silver would look kinda different and kool. then i thought of black and blue. i seen a modeal car paint that i painted to 66 Stangs in, i think it was like a black metallic with some silver pearl, looked awesome, then adding the Acura Blue stripe. but paintin a car black means an awful lot of work makin it look straight and damn near perfect. BUT... i still have a ways to go b4 i pick the paint out.

ive thought of almost any combo of black blue silver white orange, that would look nice on a coupe, i like the Blue with black too but i also like the blue w/ white, then decided a blue with silver would look kinda different and kool. then i thought of black and blue. i seen a modeal car paint that i painted to 66 Stangs in, i think it was like a black metallic with some silver pearl, looked awesome, then adding the Acura Blue stripe. but paintin a car black means an awful lot of work makin it look straight and damn near perfect. BUT... i still have a ways to go b4 i pick the paint out.

i think i might narrow it down to Acura Blue with either silver or white stripe. or Black Pearl with Acura Blue stripe. i also thought about fading the stripe as it goes towards the back of the hood. Bright and bold at the front, then fade to the base color at the back. paint the hood scoop and all in the fading stripe. i ALSO thought about leaving the hood spear the base color. its all confusing, but i have it in my head of what it looks like. If i get time to fotochop up a picture, ill post it to give you guys a better idea.

i think i might narrow it down to Acura Blue with either silver or white stripe. or Black Pearl with Acura Blue stripe. i also thought about fading the stripe as it goes towards the back of the hood. Bright and bold at the front, then fade to the base color at the back. paint the hood scoop and all in the fading stripe. i ALSO thought about leaving the hood spear the base color. its all confusing, but i have it in my head of what it looks like. If i get time to fotochop up a picture, ill post it to give you guys a better idea.