Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MDinDestin

Radio Delete

I've never understood why people would find a radio delete panel so desirable. It would be the first thing to go if I got my hands on a car with one. Sure the engine sounds nice, but after driving 2 cars with broken radios, not having music sucks!

I've never understood why people would find a radio delete panel so desirable. It would be the first thing to go if I got my hands on a car with one. Sure the engine sounds nice, but after driving 2 cars with broken radios, not having music sucks!

I don't find them desirable either. It was a little slow yesterday so I thought I'd throw something out there that many have never seen.

Also, some of us like collecting rare parts like the mustang emblem on the woodgrain clock panels or the woodgrain panel with no clock, intermittent wiper units, etc.

I don't find them desirable either. It was a little slow yesterday so I thought I'd throw something out there that many have never seen.

Also, some of us like collecting rare parts like the mustang emblem on the woodgrain clock panels or the woodgrain panel with no clock, intermittent wiper units, etc.

speaking of the woodgrain clock delete panel, does anyone have a spare they'd be willing to part with? i have a spare Mustang dash emblem i'd trade for one. sorry no radio delete.

IIRC the '69 radio delete plate doesn't say Mustang. The '70 Mustang plate does.

Did someone say inter. wipers?

723477_4_full.jpg

did you add those or were they factory? it just seems wierd that the car would have manual drum brakes, no ac and intermittent wipers.